Thursday 2 January 2014

Recent Purchases

Hey all! How is everyone on this rainy Thursday? I love days like this, where it's cloudy, slightly cold, and heavy rain. It just makes the atmosphere perfect for getting things done inside. Which I can now do after having a delicious cup of tea in my new mug!



 I've never really been a tea drinker, but lately I've had a hankering for it. I think I'm just getting bored of coffee. Not that I don't like it, but I want to try something new. Since there isn't that many new coffees out that I can afford, I'm going to try some new teas! There's a David's Tea right near us, so I popped in. I was looking for a Chai and an Earl Grey. I got the Chai Guarana and the Glitter and Gold (which isn't an Earl Grey, but is amazing!).



Apparently the mug was brought out today, so it's a brand new design. I really wanted the create your own mug, but they were out. I definitely loved seeing the girls there really excited about the new stuff. I know I get just as excited when Starbucks rolls out new merchandise and drinks.



I bought the watch a couple of days ago at Aldo. I really need one, and this one came with a couple different straps. It should last me until I can save up for a watch I really want. It was on sale, so if it gets destroyed at work, it's not a huge deal. It also has a floral band, which I was most excited about! :)



Hope you all had a great New Years Eve and are off to a fantastic 2014!
Happy New Year and best wishes,
Alyse <3

No comments:

Post a Comment