Wednesday 8 February 2012

Design Inspirations: Pillows!

So I've been looking around the internets for design inspirations for my room when I move back to Victoria. I really want to make a room where when I move, I have everything I need. I want to try and have a nice seating area with a comfy chair & ottoman. I'm trying to find ways to make my bed fit and look nice, and maybe see if a desk will fit as well. But I'd rather have the comfy chair than desk. Here are some of my favourite pillows that I have found so far! I can't wait until I get home and I can pick the wallpaper/paint and then choose everything else!


Bird Leaves Cushion - Ferm Living







As I said, I can't wait to decide on small things like pillows! There are so many creative designs out there that are just beautiful!

2 comments:

  1. Those are all so good @__@ I can't pick a favorite! Not too crazy about the two florals though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours more than the design itself on the flower ones!

    ReplyDelete