Monday 13 February 2012

Design Inspirations: Wallpaper

I've been looking at wallpaper for my room back in Victoria. I really want to try it out instead of doing the basic paint on the walls. It's expensive, but I think it may be worth it if I can do it right! Here are some wallpapers that I have fallen in absolute love with:


I love the colours in this wallpaper, it gives you so much freedom when it comes to choosing accents!

I love the harmony between the purple and the beige. This could make for a very relaxing feel in a bedroom. 

So far this is the wallpaper that I have my heart dead set on for my room. I love the elegance that the pattern creates, but the colours involved in it as well. I love the set up in the right picture, showing that not just the teal will look good, but other bright colours will look fantastically elegant as well! It's expensive, but I'm ready to start working to save up for it!


Do you have any wallpapers that you have used or want to use? Any that you have bookmarked just because you love them? I want to know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment