Friday 17 February 2012

So productive!

It's only 1220p and it feels like it should be 4 or 5p with this productivity surge in me! I've completely cleaned my room, folded my laundry, gotten dressed (haha), and have finished my midterm paper for my class at 230p.

I'll probably take pictures of my room tonight or tomorrow afternoon. I bought some things for a really good deal at Chapters last night. I went with just the intention of buying a blanket that I've wanted for the past year but it was way to expensive for a blanket ($65). It was 50% off though, and that brings it just into a slightly reasonable price bracket for a blanket. I also got to wicker type magazine holders (the last two) for 75% off, which made them like $7. When I move back to Victoria I may spray paint them black or white depending on how I do my room, but there colour is fine for now.

I can't wait for reading break to start after today's class! My friend and I are playing drinking Monopoly to kick start it and forget these midterm blues. I'll be posting lots this week! I've got some ideas in my head that I want to do/post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment