Wednesday 22 February 2012

Wooden Pallets Bed Frames

I'm in love with this simple (and cheap) diy bed frame! I think this is what I'm going to do when I get home, as I want to downsize my queen for a double (I want more room space!) and I'll have to get a new bed frame. If I can sleep in a single for two years, a double will be plenty of room! Pallet beds can add a nice rough/rustic feel to a room. Or they can be painted any colour you want (over and over again, too!) to suit your walls! Here are some examples of a pallet beds:



Lori has posted about what types of pallets to get, and if you want to either make them or buy them new, here. And she also has a tutorial for making a toddler's bed out of pallets, here. If you don't want to buy them or snatch them from a store, you can always try your hand at building one! It's very simple, and explained by Kim, here!

No comments:

Post a Comment