Monday 19 March 2012

Four re-edits, the weather, and a short update!

I was bored today and I really wanted to edit some photos, so I looked to see what .raw files I had from over a year ago. I really liked these four that I found. I re-cropped them and re-edited them from how they had originally been edited.





It has also been SO warm the past couple of days! It is currently 24C outside (at 630pm!), same with yesterday, tomorrow, and a projected 26 degrees on wednesday (which the actual temperature has been about 5C above the projected number). There will also be humidity wednesday as it's supposed to feel like 30. Ugh. Don't complain, don't complain! Haha. And then by friday, we're back to a balmy high of only 6. I just wish the weather would keep at a steady range. Whether that be 6-10C or 15-20C, I don't care.

I have also decided on how I'm going to decorate my room when I get home. I have the pictures for the inspiration, the wall colours, and accent colours picked out. I've got the layout of the room in my head and I'll just need to do some measurements when I get home to pick the perfect couch, desk, chair, and drawers. I'll do a post about it this week! And I apologize for being MIA, I haven't really been motivated to do anything lately. Kind of sucks, but yeah. Only 3 weeks + finals left of school (and not just this term, but of university)!

No comments:

Post a Comment