Tuesday 17 April 2012

Favourite Songs of the Moment

These are the songs I have on repeat right now!

You and I - Ingrid Michaelson
It such a beautiful and fun song. It makes me want to go frolic in a field of flowers, or relax on a swing. It also makes me want to buy a house in the south of France for my dad.

Sun in an Empty Room - The Weakerthans
I can't wait to get home, get in the car, and put on this tune. It's the perfect summer driving song! And they're Canadian!

Drive By - Train
Another song that is perfect for driving with the windows down, with the ocean breeze flowing in your hair. Specifically, driving down Sooke Road. It's upbeat and catchy. What more could you ask for?

Beach in Hawaii - Ziggy Marley
I'll be playing this next week. CAN'T WAIT. Maui here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment