Monday 16 April 2012

Such an 'UGH' day/weekend.

You know what sucks? Being sick. You know what sucks even more? Being sick when it's 30C outside with 51% humidity and no A/C. I feel like I'm dying. I'm probably going to go take a cold shower after this post.

I've got one week of exams left! First one is tomorrow night, then wednesday, friday, sunday, and last one is tuesday night.

I'm slowly working on my design board for my room, I'm hoping to post it soon.

I'm looking for some new music to put on my ipod for the 12 hour flight to Maui next week, so if you have some suggestions, comment! I'm starting to like anything, really.

I've been watching Being Human the past couple of days to get myself to rest and get over this cold (which is not going away). It is amazing! I'm on Series 3, episode 4 now. This is the UK version I'm watching, thanks to netflix! Netflix finally decided to take prepaid credit cards, so I was able to sign up for the one month trial. I don't know if I'll continue with it after the one month, we will see.

I know a lot of people complain that it doesn't have a lot of new movies and shows on it, but since I rarely watch movies when they first come out in theatres or on dvd, it's great for me! There are plenty of movies I want to see, haha! It'll be great for when I'm sitting in Vancouver airport next week for 3-4 hours.

I'm going to go take a shower now. Looks like there's a thunderstorm rolling in! And the heat should break tomorrow, thank goodness.


No comments:

Post a Comment