Wednesday 25 April 2012

Maui!

I'm sitting in Vancouver airport right now, gate E86, trying to waste an hour of time until boarding. I am so exhausted. Note to self: get more than three hours of sleep when doing 12 hours of flying time the next day. Not to mention the 6 hour layover. I had a nice lunch, coffee, and a wander around Chapters with my aunt and uncle here in Vancouver! The flight to Vancouver wasn't that bad, but it could've been better. Like involving a nap. Or a tv that didn't have distorted sound and HGTV, Food, and W channels that worked. Because that's all I wanted to watch.

Vacations are the best, but travelling there is a pain! Screw needing a vacation from school/work, you need a vacation from the flying!

I had to buy a new ipod yesterday, as my old one decided to crap out. But the new ones come with cameras! So guess who downloaded instagram?! I did! That means I'll be doing "My Week in Photos" each week! yay! Thanks to Philippa for suggesting it!

I was sweating so badly after I got through customs I had to buy a new shirt. I think it was also just feeling gross after having spent a day travelling in it, and having pretty much another "travel" day equivalent to go.

I was worried about customs because when I went to Florida last summer I was taken into "detention" because someone with my first initial and last name was doing bad things. The customs officer was really nice and cheerful, which seemed out of the ordinary! But it was quick and painless, and boom, I am technically sitting in the US right now!

I feel really dizzy writing this, I think it just me being really tired. I might go and try to walk around, see whats around here. Or I might not. I don't really want to have a quick nap as I know it'll make it harder to fall asleep on the plane. Here's to hoping I sleep for the full 6 hours! I'll probably post today in pictures tomorrow, I was having fun with my new camera :D Pictures of orange juice, napkins, boarding boards, planes, terminals. Yeah, boring, but not. Sorry if this post was completely incoherent. I know it's structure is horrible, hopping from one place to another. I think I'm going to get ready to go find a washroom. Bye! Talk to you guys once I'm in MAUI!


No comments:

Post a Comment